Please take advantage of the options to prepay your student's meal accounts.
Prepaid meal accounts help the lunch lines go faster and gives students more time to eat, relax, and play.
It also gives you the peace of mind of not having to worry about looking for lunch money every day or worry that it might get lost, stolen or used for other things other than lunch.
SchoolPay Payment Center
- Make secure online credit card payments for a small fee.
- Online payments are a simple, safe and secure way to make payments to your students account 24 hours a day at your convenience.
- Track student account purchases, payments & balances free of charge.
- Make a deposit and split it between multiple student accounts using one transaction.
- Self manage automatic recurring payments.
- Transfer existing fund from one account to another.
Donations for student meal accounts
The West Linn - Wilsonville School District is committed to offering healthy meals to our students and they are provided with the same meal opportunities regardless of account balance.
Our community has expressed interest in donating funds for student accounts that carry negative balances, and in response we have provided the link below for your convenience.
Send Check or Cash
You can always bring money personally or send it with your student. Please place it in an envelope marked clearly with your student's name, their ID #, their teacher's name, the $ amount and the check #. Turn in prepaid deposits to the cafeteria cashier(s) or school office.
If you choose to bring money to school personally or send it with your student, please put it in an envelope clearly marked with the student's first and last name, their ID #, their teacher's name, and the amount enclosed.